Friday, November 5, 2010

sleep baby sleep | lakewood ranch, sarasota, bradenton newborn photographer

us women have some deep mysterious yearning for babies. even with all the chaos of having 3 wild young boys... i still have this instinctive feeling within myself to create another tiny little creature... not that i can anymore. so every so often i have the pleasure of meeting a brand new lil being and fulfill a little of my craving by capturing one of the most enriching moments in a growing family's life. it's rewarding enough for me to come home to my mess of a crazy house, grab my goobers and cherish how far life has brought me and how blessed i am to have such an amazing family. so go hug your kiddies (small, old, or furry) or someone you love today.... i just did -again :)

and without further ado - introducing kate's brand new baby brother, cole william.
10 days old.
















No comments:

Post a Comment