Monday, February 4, 2008

uncle sean | rest peacefully | 1.24.2008

i just returned from a very emotional & sudden trip to connecticut for the passing of my uncle sean whom i was very close to. he was more like an older brother to me. the news came shockingly & disbelieving. he was an awesome, creative, talented person who always made me feel special. i will miss him terribly.

thank you to everyone for your prayers and well thoughts; they were well received.
i would like to extend a special thank you to all my extended family and friends who were there amongst us helping in so many ways - we felt your love & support. to those of you who i missed seeing, i am so sorry.

to my uncle... you are now an angel amoung us... with an eagle view... watch over us if you will.
miss you forever - forget you never.







Love You!

1 comment: