Friday, June 15, 2007

i'm a blogging!

there's a first time for everything... and well this would be my first time for blogging.

my blog is my window into the relationships that i get to capture, the memories i am fortunate to share with, and the friendships i make with my clients whom i am privileged to photograph. i am a photographer.... and i love my job!!

every so often i will post a window into my world as well. my favorite subjects to photograph are my boys. 2 boys with 1 more on the way (due very soon) - i share my happiness with my husband jorge who i thank for supporting my passions - my family is everything - i'm a lucky gal.



i hope you will return back to see my ongoing work.


enjoy!
bridget

1 comment:

  1. I will always enjoy seeing your photos. They show such suprise & truth in your capturing the real expresions of your subjects.
    GREAT WORK.
    LOVE U NO HOOOOOOO

    ReplyDelete